The web continuously expands beyond traditional ways of getting traffic via search engine optimization as well as paid advertising; social networks and other related data management services must become a vital part of your online search marketing strategy. Because of this, blogging can absolutely help you create authority, connect better with customers and raise your visibility in a search engine. Because of this, blogging can absolutely help you create authority, connect better with customers and raise your visibility in a search engine. And because of consistent changes, many started to become an SEO blogger which focuses on blogs for their SEO tasks.
Blogs are a very great step and WordPress is a popular option which has an open source development community and a few awesome plug-ins. In WordPress, you can get an RSS feed infrastructure and a venue for embedding not only text content but also video streaming and audio podcasts. For you to take a full advantage of social media optimization, here are the six things an SEO blogger must do:
Create your own WordPress blog
– If you have a business and would like to start building your own authoritative blog, you can go to GoDaddy.com. It only takes 10 minutes to set up. You must apply for a Linux-hosted account because WordPress is not compatible with Windows. TypePad and Movable Type blog systems are some that offers free services. Blogger.com is free and Yahoo! Small Business has different options that you can select from.
– You must always add a blog post once every week or more when you start. Remember frequency is essential to search engines and people will expect regular updates from your blogs. Every time you add content, ensure that you add the tags and category. Tags and directory are also important to help show the search engines what your post is about.
Handle RSS feeds
– RSS is an XML-based file structure which allows compatible web systems that read the data. FeedBurner.com and OnlyWire.com helps you distribute content and PingOMatic.com and Pingoat.com helps to alert systems about your new post.
Endorse your blog
– As a blogger, you have to influence or leverage search engines whenever you can or as much as possible – always. Carry out solid keyword research so that you will know what most people are searching within you niche. Look for longer keywords rather than starting with the most competitive key phrases; you must always include those in the title of your posts.
Optimize your Blog
– It is very vital for a blog to be optimized for the sake of your users, the search engines, and income. You must have a clean site and a white background really works well. For SEO bloggermarketing, try to change your permalinks to this option: /%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/and Allow the customizable permalinks. Don’t worry; this is a commonly used, search engine friendly URL.